What is the necessary skill set?
- 2+ year of experience in the development
- strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- experience with cross-browser/cross-platform development
- experience with CSS-preprocessors (Stylus/LESS/SASS)
- experience with frontend grid systems
- the ability to analyze the performance of the code(CSS/JS), and debug it
- experience with task runners (Gulp/Grunt)
- experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Angular/Vue would be a plus
What should you do?
- provide an estimate for projects
- communicate with the clients and development team
- frontend development
- talented colleagues with a good sense of humor
- the exchange of experience
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with Recruiter (Skype or in person, if you want to see our office).
Stage 2. Test task (optional)
Stage 3. Interview with the head of the department (Team Lead).
Stage 4. Interview with CTO and HR.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.