About the project:
Selina is a network of locations in the most incredible places across Latin America, and the Caribbean, now expanding to Europe and North America.
Selina provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle, from accommodation and local food to co-working spaces, wellness programs and leisure activities.
- Define products and features, specify use cases and write specs
- Conceptualize, specify and oversee the creation and integration of proprietary technologies and 3rd party tools to support the various business needs.
- Drive the full product development cycle in collaboration with Design, Engineering and QA Teams
- Analyze user behavior and data, identify new trends, and take action accordingly
- Manage ongoing relationships with key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Be the owner and expert on the product and its stakeholders.
- Preparing product requirements and detailed specifications for product features
- Gathering feedback and translating it to product specifications
- 4+ years of Product management experience in Property management systems
- Experience in working with R&D teams and within cross-functional teams
- Experience with analytical technologies (integrated off the shelf products or in-house technologies)
- Experience with enterprise customer base
- Strong R&D/Technical background
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English and presentation skills — verbal and writing
- Data oriented and driven, sharp analytical skills
- Strong understanding in user experience and user behavior
- Consumer/E-commerce experience — advantage
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience — advantage
We can offer you
- An 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
- English courses
- Medical insurance
- Cozy office in the center of Dnipro/Kyiv with friendly staff or remotely
- Competitive salary