Thanks to the efforts of every team member PLANEKS is proud to be in TOP 5 (Ukraine) and TOP 15 in the world among Python/Django companies, according to Clutch.
We are looking for a Python Tech Lead, who is eager to experience the professional working environment and demonstrate professional skills.
Let’s start with what PLANEKS offer:
0. Fast and comfortable hiring process.
1. 100% remote (even before the COVID) work opportunity and flexitime — choose working hours between
2. Manage your compensation $$$$ budget — Travel tickets, Work equipment, Health insurance, Software, Sport, Training.
3. Salary paid in USD + tax compensation. Revision every 6 months. We want everyone to be confident in what tomorrow brings.
4. Everything to provide a good rest. YES: Paid vacation, national holidays, sick leaves(and support in case of serious diseases). NO: overtime, work on weekends.
5. Regular feedback, mentorship, code review. Friendly and professional team that supports you. Well, we’re proud of how we handle that. So you can always count on us.
6. Speaking clubs with a native speaker to constantly maintain your English level.
7. No bureaucracy — transparent processes and flat management. Working remotely means keeping things as simple as possible to work efficiently.
We propose something more significant than a job. PLANEKS means developing a new lifestyle for our colleagues and clients. So take your part in it!
This position supposes that you have the following knowledge and competencies:
— 3+ years of commercial software engineering experience using Python for Web.
— Knowledge of Python frameworks/CMSs.
— Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
— Knowledge of designing and writing APIs or RESTful endpoints.
— Multi-threading, asynchronous and microservice software development experience.
— Understanding of network principles (TCP / IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL).
— Knowledge of message streams and brokers RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
— Strong expertise in software design, development and development management
— Knowledge OOP, Architecture Patterns and Best Practices for tech solutions.
— Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
Will be a plus
— Knowledge of another programming language except for Python.
— Strong understanding of CI/CD process and cloud platforms.
— Experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
— Business-oriented approach.
— Strong soft skills including leadership — ability to hire, develop, inspire, motivate, train and manage the team to meet high goals.
— Being on the edge of technology, management, and business.
— Working with the founders on directions and goals for the development team.
— Technical mentoring and coaching of developers.
— Being a part of recruitment processes.
— Integrate the newest technologies and approaches which will be used by other developers in the company.
— Constantly adding value to the experience of our customers
... and coding!