We are a development agency that delivers first-class customized web and mobile solutions for our clients. We have been in business for 7 years, we have a great team, regular clients, we work with the latest technologies and we enjoy our work.
For a project for our FinTech client, we are looking for a Python Programmer to help us develop and support their internal systems.
Since 2013, our client has been connecting investors with companies concerned about long overdue invoices through their own platform. They have their own supply chain finance system, which is connected to the largest e-shops in the Czech Republic via API. They are currently preparing new products in connection with the PSD2 license obtained from the CNB.
All major systems are developed in-house by a medium-sized agile team, with which our new colleague at Dactyl will join forces.
What will you be helping with on the project:
- Design and implement new solutions (mostly in Python 3.8)
- You will learn about our process and style through code review
- Test solutions from colleagues
- Participate in the design of system structure changes and directly influence the selection of new technologies
- Collaborate on development process improvements (team retrospectives)
What we expect from you:
- You are a university student or graduate in Computer Science or have relevant knowledge from practice or your own projects
- You can handle structured and object code
- You know the principles of relational databases and SQL
- You are able to solve technical problems systematically
- You are a team player, able to communicate openly and accept/give feedback
- You can work effectively with Linux or other Unix-like systems
What we consider an advantage:
- Ability to work full time
- Skill in REST API design
- Experience with system programming and system administration
What you can expect from us:
- Working in a team where the atmosphere is friendly, everyone knows each other and is open to friendly discussion, whatever the subject matter
- Opportunity to work from home (any-office)
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the centre of Brno
- Possibility of a company mobile tariff
- Possibility to use the Bring Your Own Device program
- Multisport card
- Team events outside of work