Are you ready to join a multinational team that strives for success? Are you searching for unique challenges? Do you aspire to expand your professional competencies and skills? We are happy to offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with many opportunities for development and professional growth.
Our company is an online leader in the Home & Kitchen market, successfully working and developing in the US market. We are proud to announce an opening for the Customer Support Manager.
This technical support role requires close work with our Product Management and Logistics teams, as well as close collaboration with Amazon Category Specialists. The main role is to build a customer technical support department.
- Report product changes or common issues to the Product Manager by collecting & storing customer feedback, pictures, claims, and analyzing customer needs.
- Responding to customer queries via phone. Supporting SCR in responding to customer queries in email, chat, or social media in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer’s requests and complaints.; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Create customer support scripts & templates.
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- High salary rate with motivational KPI’s
- Monday — Friday, from 15:00 to 23:00 (flexible hours are possible).
- A modern comfortable office with a warm atmosphere in the team or the ability to work remotely.
- The best employee of the year gets a unique opportunity to travel to the USA at the expense of the company, namely to visit the American office in Atlanta and learn from foreign colleagues.
- Vocational training and mentoring. Friendly and open atmosphere.
- Experience in the most extensive and dominant market in the world — USA.
- The ability to express oneself. We do not set a framework and are ready for your creative decisions.
Send your CV to [откликнуться], we are pleased to welcome you to our company!