SocialTech is a product IT company where we recreated the venture capital world. As a venture builder, we kick off and run startups with a focus on analytics, data, and machine learning.
We are loud about our business: eight projects, millions of users around the world, and a strong team of more than 400 professionals with deep expertise and ambitious goals. Our people are the most valuable asset, so we strive to build businesses together with top talents on the market.
But behind the scenes is the company’s enormous support of our state, especially as the war began. As an IT leader, we use our expertise to fight the enemy. SocialTech also created the team responsible for providing The Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteers with necessary ammunition and humanitarian aid.
If you have a desire to create breakthrough projects and share our values, we will be happy to see you in the SocialTech team!
Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal — to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance, and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
Benefits: — Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and high responsibility;
- Mentorship from world-class experts;
- We make global decisions together; local — everyone himself.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility, and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Learn how to manage multi-million dollar budgets across paid marketing channels, including Paid Search, Media Buying, Paid Social, Youtube, and more;
- Improve your knowledge of paid marketing channels with strong mentors;
- Creating, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads;
- Working with Google Analytics+GTM for tracking and reporting;
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns, developing a clear POV on takeaways, next steps, and potential optimizations;
- Maintain and monitor key inside metrics in paid sources;
- Ensuring best possible spent optimization by continuously optimizing campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets, and other strategies;
- Working with copywriting & design for getting creative & promotional assets done/approved.
We’re excited about you because…:
- You have some experience with paid traffic at an advertising agency or product company in the role of Junior PPC/SEM manager;
- You have basic knowledge of Google Ads;
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing and interpreting data;
- Clear understanding of such advertising metrics — CPA, CPC, CTR, CPM, CPI, CPT, CPL, CPM, etc;
- You have familiarity with optimizing CPA, CPC, CTR;
- You have experience in Excel / Google Sheets;
- You have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.;
- Your English is Upper-Intermediate;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
Will be +:
- Experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads;
- Google Skillshop certification for Google Analytics and Basic certification for Google Ads (Search, GDN, Video);
- Experience working in data analysis / deep research;
- Passion for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram video ecosystems, social media marketing, online content, and related insights;
- Strong «hustle» mentality with a desire to work in a dynamic company environment where your input can help shape our offerings.
- Full assistance with temporary relocation to our corporate sites in Western Ukraine. After the war, we will be glad to see you in our modern office at Podil;
- If you are currently abroad, you can join our Warsaw office;
- We offer employee health insurance and corporate doctor’s services;
- For comfortable work, we will provide you with modern equipment and even more;
- We provide access to business literature, trainings, seminars;
- If you are eager to study, we compensate for the costs of conferences/meetings in Ukraine and abroad.
As the war began, we continued supporting our employees and their relatives with all our might and may. We evacuated our team and their beloved ones from different parts of the country; helped them with the relocation to our corp. sites in Western Ukraine; supported employees in financial difficulties; provided those who joined the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Territorial Defense Forces with the special equipment. Our people are the most valuable asset, so we are ready to support our newcomers as well. Join our team and let’s win on all the fronts together!